After weeks of development, we are happy to announce that version 2.0 version of the Funio app is available. In this new version, you will find many new features and a major improvement: notifications!
Notifications that will make your life easier
Here at Funio, our mission is to make web hosting easier and more accessible. The Funio app is part of our answer, as it helps you manage your domain names and hosting plans with only one interface, whether it is on your phone or your computer.
We therefore added a first batch of notifications for all things finance related. From now on, if you wish, you can get push notifications when:
- You placed an order;
- You receive an invoice;
- Your payment has been accepted;
- Your credit card is about to expire.
This is only a first step. We are soon going to add notifications for many more features such as resource usage, domain names or certificates renewals, interactions with the support team or any other aspect relative to your web hosting. More than notifications, you will be able to act fast and directly on your phone, without having to log in in several different interfaces.
Even more new features!
In addition to notifications, this new version also has many new features and improvements:
- List of devices that logged in;
- Domain management (EPP code, domain lock, contact management, renewal, privacy…);
- Single sign on for cPanel;
- Products and plans adjustment, billing cycle adjustments;
- Number of CakeMail contacts management;
- DNS management and nameservers.